Congratulations on your engagement!
During this exciting period in your lives, there is a lot to think about – from dresses, to seating plans, cake to speeches.
Why not take the stress out of planning the entertainment for your wedding, by relying on Natalie Bradshaw to perform on your big day?
With a host of different packages available, there is something for everybody, and to suit each and every budget.
There are multiple options available for you to consider:
- Pre-Wedding Performance: Natalie is able to sing a variety of gentle arias, whilst your guests gather for the main event at your chosen church or venue.
- Bridal Entrance: Select a song, and Natalie can learn this specifically for your walk down the aisle.
- Signing of the Register: Whilst you sign the official documents, Natalie can once again sing a selection of songs – usually up to three, to entertain your guests.
- Exiting the Church/Drinks Reception: A few wedding couples this year have had a mini celebration at the venue, including singing from Natalie, whilst they have photographs taken – before moving on to the evening. This is similar to the drinks reception.
- Wedding Breakfast: Don’t leave the room in silence whilst everybody eats – gentle, classical music in the background provides a warm atmosphere.
Natalie Bradshaw is also available to learn requested songs for First Dance numbers, and can team up with vocalists from Full Beam Productions, to provide a live disco in the evening – saving money on a larger band, or DJ.
Ave Maria // Amazing Grace // Pie Jesu // Hallelujah // I Believe // Love Never Dies // Fear of Falling // Habenera (from Carmen) // The Flower Duet // Parla Piu Piano // Il Mio Cuore Va // L’amore Sei Tu // O Mio Babbino Caro & many more.
Everything you need to know:
- High quality backing tracks, plus a self contained sound system, so you don’t need to worry about sourcing this as extra.
- Ability to request songs specific to your special day, or choose from a list of popular, beautiful classics.
- Budget friendly pricing which can be discussed and negotiated, giving you the best price possible, saving you money for other necessities.
- An arrangement of outfits available.
The best way to discover what Natalie can do for you is to contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07964418169. Alternatively, fill out the contact form on the home page! Happy wedding planning!