Congratulations on your engagement!
What a wonderfully exciting moment in your lives – there is nothing better than starting to plan what is undoubtably the most important day of your journey together! But with so much to think about, it’s often hard to know where to start! Classically Natalie can assist you with your entertainment needs, with a host of options available for the perfect match to your special day.
Music for every moment…
I have created different package options, to make choosing your entertainment a little bit easier.
There is also the option of a Custom Package, with prices on request, so that you can design your ideal day. This can include Natalie performing for your First Dance, cutting the cake, or special requests such as singing a special song during speeches for a family member or friend.
Searching for evening entertainment? Please take a look at Full Beam Productions and their wonderful selection of artists, for a wedding party with a unique difference!
There are so many choices!
I remember organising my own wedding in 2019, and being so confused by what bit of music would fit where – so I’ve written a helpful little guide below, which might guide you towards what you are searching for:
- Pre-Ceremony: The guests are arriving, and all anticipating the bride’s arrival. The groom is probably a little nervous, and greeting everyone as they arrive – so once they are seated, some music will give them a focal point, keep them relaxed, and take the pressure off the groomsmen.
- Bridal Entrance: Choose a special song which both the bride and groom love. My husband and I selected Somethin’ Stupid by Frank Sinatra, as it was the first song we performed together.
- Signing of the Register: You may have to go to a separate room to sign the register – so you don’t want to leave your guests in silence. Two or three songs is normally all it takes, whilst you do the important legal bit, before coming back to pose for photographs.
- The First Walk: You might have confetti throwing planned now, so something uplifting and celebratory is perfect for your first walk together as official Mr & Mrs! Congratulations!
- Champagne Reception: Whatever you’re drinking, keep the music going for a flowing party. Normally, the drinks and canapés last for about an hour, during which you will also have photographs – so keep the guests entertained with beautiful background music. This might be at the same venue as your ceremony, or you may move to a new venue – and Natalie will be there to greet guests again as they arrive if this is the case.
- The First Dance: Choose a song that you both love, but one that you can also dance to! Whether you decide to learn a full routine (if you would like to learn one, Natalie can also help with this!) or just hold each other in the centre of the dance floor, make it unique with a live performance of your favourite song.
Please remember that Natalie is able learn any song which you would like, with enough notice. However, if you are stuck for ideas, take a look at this short list of some suitable songs:
Ave Maria // Amazing Grace // Pie Jesu // Hallelujah // I Believe // Love Never Dies // Fear of Falling // Habenera (from Carmen) // The Flower Duet // Parla Piu Piano // Il Mio Cuore Va // L’amore Sei Tu // O Mio Babbino Caro & many more.
Everything you need to know:
- High quality backing tracks, plus a self contained sound system, so you don’t need to worry about sourcing this as extra.
- Ability to request songs specific to your special day, or choose from a list of popular, beautiful classics.
- Budget friendly pricing which can be discussed and negotiated, giving you the best price possible, saving you money for other necessities.
- An arrangement of outfits available to match your requirements.
The best way to find out what Classically Natalie has to offer for your special day, is to fill in the contact form – and we will be in touch as soon as possible.